Gibson Custom Shop SG Custom Special
- Serial number: 070461
- Colour / Finish: Ebony
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Double Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim '60s
- Fretboard: Richlite (Paper-resin mixture)
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Block inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson 490R
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson 498T
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Case & certificate
- Special Features: Limited Edition
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson Custom Shop SG Custom Special · Electric Guitar
Gibson Custom Shop
The Gibson Custom Shop was founded in 1993 with only five employees. Initially the purpose was to take care of individual orders, the endorser and special models.
The Custom Shop's first spectacular action was the revision of the '59 and '60 Les Paul Flametop Reissues. A lot of changes were to be made, to make the reissue as authentic and close to the old originals as possible.
Today around 80 experts are working at the Custom Shop, who cover all areas ranging from "one-off" instruments to limited runs and R&D.
No review for this product available.