Gibson Explorer 2018 Antique Natural
- Colour / Finish: Antique Natural
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Heavy
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Granadillo
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Burstbucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Burstbucker 3
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson Explorer 2018 Antique Natural · Electric Guitar
Already in 1958 the Explorer appeared, its trademark was a futuristic shaped body (offset hourglass) and a completely new headstock. This absolutely revolutionary model initially did not bring the success that was hoped for and in the year of its launch sold just 19 copies, in the following year 1959 only eight. Also, the reissue years later took some time for progressive rock bands to assume their acceptance and Explorer gained the popularity it deserved. The current series is again based on the '76 Explorer and the 2018 model is equipped with Burstbucker 2 and Burstbucker 3 pickups. An HP version of the Explorer 2018 will not be produced.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Richter Springbreak Black/BK LL£ 59,00Richter Springbreak Brown/WH LL£ 67,00Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 14,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40Richter Springbreak 7 Pink£ 69,00Richter Springbreak Brown/BR LL£ 67,00