Gibson Hummingbird Rosewood AG
- Strings: 6 string
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder
- Cutaway: yes
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Colour / Finish: Natural
- Finish: High Gloss
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Nut Width: 44,5 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Bridge: Richlite (Paper-resin mixture)
- Pre-amp system: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Pickup Details: L.R. Baggs
- Strings thickness ex factory: .012 - .053
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: handmade in Montana, USA
Gibson Hummingbird Rosewood AG · Acoustic Guitar
The Gibson Hummingbird series is another classic acoustic guitar from Gibson. The Humming bird made its debut in 1960 as a response to the popular Martin acoustic guitars, the Hummingbird has been a great success because of their sound and the extravagant appearance by the emergence of the folk boom of the 60's. Many well-known artists, such as Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Cheryl Crowe and even jazz fusion legend John McLaughlin have a Hummingbird in their guitar fleet.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Gibson Logo L T-Shirt£ 12,85Gibson Logo M T-Shirt£ 12,85