Gibson J-45 Custom
- Serial number: 12207009
- Strings: 6 string
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Cutaway: no
- Construction / Acoustic: Full Solid
- Colour / Finish: Rosewood Burst
- Finish: High Gloss
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back / Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Lucky Charm
- Nut Width: 43,8 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Bridge: Richlite
- Tuning Machines: Grover rotomatic
- Pre-amp system: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Pickup Details: L.R. Baggs
- Strings thickness ex factory: .012 - .053
- Special Features: Limited run
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: handmade in Montana, USA
- Scale Length: 24,75"
Gibson J-45 Custom · Acoustic Guitar
The Gibson J-45 is one of the "most senior" acoustic guitars in the Gibson Program. This classic "Round Shoulder" guitar saw the light of day in 1942. then marketed by Gibson as an allround workhorse, the J-45 is even in many styles of music at home today. The characteristic design, the choice of wood and the good playability made the J-45 one of the favorite Gibson acoustic guitar.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Gibson Logo L T-Shirt£ 12,85Gibson Logo M T-Shirt£ 12,85Gibson Bar Stool 24"£ 68,00