Gibson J-45 Cutaway
- Strings: 6 string
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Cutaway: yes
- Colour / Finish: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Finish: High Gloss
- Top: Sitka Spruce (AA Grade)
- Back / Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Nut Width: 44 mm
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Pickup Details: LR Baggs element
- Pre-amp system: L.R. Baggs VTC Element
- Including: Hardcase
Gibson J-45 Cutaway · Acoustic Guitar
The Gibson J-45 is one of the "most senior" acoustic guitars in the Gibson Program. This classic "Round Shoulder" guitar saw the light of day in 1942. then marketed by Gibson as an allround workhorse, the J-45 is even in many styles of music at home today. The characteristic design, the choice of wood and the good playability made the J-45 one of the favorite Gibson acoustic guitar.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BRN Guitar Strap£ 17,80Gibson Logo L T-Shirt£ 13,30Gibson Logo M T-Shirt£ 13,30Gibson Logo M T-Shirt£ 13,30