Gibson True Historic 1959 Les Paul Reissue VLB
- Serial number: 9 6628
- Colour / Finish: Vintage Lemonburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1959 Les Paul
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Case & certificate
- Weight: 3,90 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson True Historic 1959 Les Paul Reissue VLB · Electric Guitar
Gibson True Historic Custom Shop
With the True Historic range, Gibson Custom commits itself to a fanatic level of detail accuracy to bring you as close as possible to owning an original 1959 Gibson Les Paul. A double carved and hand sanded top and neck, hand wet sanded finish, hand filed rolled fingerboard binding and plastics replicated from molecular level analysis of original vintage parts, headline only a few of the extensive and obsessive details found in each of the very limited number of True Historic Les Pauls offered. Add a pair of superbly accurate Custom Bucker pickups, re-created from precise study and measurement of original PAFs, and that legendary Burst tone is all there.
You simply can't get closer to the real thing... than the real thing.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Mogami Gold Edition MGINS0800BL£ 48,95K&M 17540 Cork Instrument Stand£ 27,60Richter Luxury Buffalo Black£ 100,00Richter Luxury Elephant Tan£ 110,00Gibson Austin Comfort Strap£ 106,00