GJ2 Concorde BLK
- Colour / Finish: Jet Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Heavy
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Sharktooth inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH - 1n
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fixed bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
- Compound Fretboard Radius 10"-14"
- Hipshot Locking Tuners
GJ2 Concorde BLK · Electric Guitar
The GJ2 Concorde BLK is Grover Jackson's interpretation of the legendary Randy Rhoads guitar in whose development he was decisively involved. You can see at first glance that this guitar is not aimed at the country or jazz guitarists! Powerful Seymour Duncan pickups, a flat, fast neck with comfortable compound radius and hipshot locking Tuners make the Concorde a "sports device" for the Fast finger department.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 13,30Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,80Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,90