Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem
- Effect Type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Depth, Speed
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- LED flashes at the current tempo
Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem · Guitar Effect
The Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem reproduces the tremolo sound of old tube combos of the 50s and 60s. The sound is soft and round like old Fender and Gibson amps. The pedal can also be utilized as a booster just turn down the speed and depth controls and you have it !
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45