Greer Amps Sucker Punch
- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- High grade components
- JFET input stage before op amp
Greer Amps Sucker Punch · Guitar Effect
In addition to Little Samson the Greer Sucker Punch pedal also has the uniquely British genes but not the Plexi in this case, but another classic: the JCM amp 80. The Sucker Punch pedal acts rougher and more violent than the Little Samson, the gain reserves are larger and the basic sound is more aggressive.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45