Gretsch Electromatic G5435 Pro Jet Limited Edition
- Colour / Finish: Fairlane Blue
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: Jazz Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,6" (62,48 cm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard U
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Thumbnail inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x master volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ with V Stop tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Special Features: Limited special model
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Gretsch Electromatic G5435 Pro Jet Limited Edition · Electric Guitar
The Gretsch G5435 Pro Jet Limited Edition from the Electromatic series is the budget version of the Gretsch classic Jet from the late 50s. The chambered Basswood body with maple top provides in connection with the Blacktop Filtertron pickups the characteristic Gretsch "Twang". Ideal for Rock 'Roll, Rockabilly and Classic Rock. The bright blue finish and the stylish V - stop tailpiece make the G5435 a real eye - catcher.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 12,85Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,20Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25