Gurus Echosex 2
- Tube Magnetic Drum Delay
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Bass/Treble, Age of Damage, Volume Echo, Length of Swell, Echo
- Modes: 12 magnet head combinations
- Switches: Output Level/Input Level
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 12 Volt, center negative
- Power Consumption: 290 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 16,35 x 3,5 x 12,5
- Weight: 0,7 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Italy
- Delay time between 60 -600 ms
- 100% analog signal routing
- 12AX7B pre-amp tube
We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Gurus Echosex 2 · Guitar Effect
One of the most popular vintage delays is the legendary Binson Echorec. This unusual echo device does not work like other vintage echoes with band loops, but with a disc mounted on a rotating drum which is magnetised by the sound heads as with a tape delay. The Echorec has a unique, characteristic sound and has long been the favorite effect of Pink Floyd and Hank Marvin. The gurus Echosex 2 is a successful reinterpretation of this effect classic in current, wear-free analogue / digital technology. Even the look fits: the control panel and the pots are the same. Wear and component aging cause interesting modulations on the echoes with old echorecs - no old Echorec sounds like the other. This cool effect can be blended in on the Gurus Echosex. The basic sound of the pedal is warm and dark - the 12 selectable tone head combinations allow a variety of differently resolved echo repetitions. If you want to listen to the Echorec, you should listen in on Pink Floyd's "Relics" album ("One of these Days" and "Echoes").
Guitar Effect · Gurus Echosex 2
No review for this product available.