Hughes & Kettner Red Box 5 Guitar DI-Box
- DI Box with Speaker simulation
- Industry standard for microphone-free amp acceptance
- Integrated cab simulation
- Three independently selectable filters for the sound adjustment of a 4x12 box simulation: Loose / Tight Large / Small and Vintage / Modern (Speaker Character)
- Dimensions: 113 x 38 x 60 mm
- Power supply via battery
- Phantom power or power supply (not included) 10mA, 9-15V AC or 9-24V DC
- Weight: 200 g
Hughes & Kettner Red Box 5 Guitar DI-Box · Little Helper
The Hughes & Kettner Red Box is one of the most senior active speaker simulators. The first red box saw the light of the world in 1989 and caused a sensation: finally, the direct recording of a guitar amp was possible without problems and with appealing sound. A standard line output from a guitar amplifier usually outputs a fullrange signal, which contains frequencies that a normal guitar speaker does not reproduce. Standard guitar speakers usually have a frequency response of 30 - maximum 7 KHz. The full-range output also provides frequencies up to 20 KHz - which causes a merciless chain saw sound especially with distorted sounds. This is where the Red Box comes in: the typical frequencies of a guitar loudspeaker with all its peaks and extinctions are reproduced electronically, providing an authentic sound. The Red Box 5 Guitar DI-Box is the latest version of the classic.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40