Ibanez OD850 Overdrive
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Limited Edition
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Sustain, Tone, Balance
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mini Jack/Barrel Adapter
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,1 x 5,5 x 12,2
- Weight: 0,285 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- historically correct Reissue
Ibanez OD850 Overdrive · Guitar Effect
It is back!! The Ibanez / Maxon OD 850 has always been a real insider's tip, but the term "Overdrive" is not quite true: the circuit is the Japanese interpretation of the good, old Muff circuit from the 70s! Not overdrive, but fuzz and distortion are called for. From sawing fuzz to singing violin, everything is possible - a cool 70's brass sound. In the direct comparison with the old originals, it is noticeable that the noise level of the current version is significantly lower.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00