Ibanez OD850 Overdrive
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Limited Edition
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Sustain, Tone, Balance
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mini Jack/Barrel Adapter
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,1 x 5,5 x 12,2
- Weight: 0,285 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- historically correct Reissue
Ibanez OD850 Overdrive · Guitar Effect
It is back!! The Ibanez / Maxon OD 850 has always been a real insider's tip, but the term "Overdrive" is not quite true: the circuit is the Japanese interpretation of the good, old Muff circuit from the 70s! Not overdrive, but fuzz and distortion are called for. From sawing fuzz to singing violin, everything is possible - a cool 70's brass sound. In the direct comparison with the old originals, it is noticeable that the noise level of the current version is significantly lower.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45