Ibanez RGAIX6U-ABS Iron Label
- Colour / Finish: Antique Brown Stained
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: 3 piece Maple/Bubinga
- Neck Profile: Nitro Wizard
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 15,75"
- Fretboard Inlays: Side Dots
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Aftermath
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume
- Bridge / Tremolo: Ibanez Gibraltar Standard II
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
- Gotoh MG-T Tuners
- Coil Tap Switch
- Strings: 010/. 013/. 017/. 026/. 036/. 046
Ibanez RGAIX6U-ABS Iron Label · Electric Guitar
The Ibanez RGAIX6U-ABS from the IronLabel series is a highlight both optics and soundwise. The nicely grained ash body ensures clearly defined basses and balanced midrange and treble. Also the electrical equipment is great: A pair of upper-class Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups are responsible for a hefty axe.
No review for this product available.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 12,85Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 17,20Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,60AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25