Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Drive, Level, Tone
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 7,5 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,4 x 5,3 x 12,4
- Weight: 0,57 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Guitar overdrive effects pedal Classic overdrive distortion guitar tone
- FET electronic switching provides clickless, popfree switching
- Battery can be changed without tools
- LED indicator shows status of effect and battery
- Tone, drive, and level controls
- OVERDRIVE adjusts the amount of distortion
- TONE controls the amount of high frequency contour. Adds bite to the sound or makes it mellower
- LEVEL controls the level of the distorted signal, but does not effect the normal signal. Useful for matching
the distortion level to the normal level when switching the effect in and out
- Mimics a valve amp turned up
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer · Guitar Effect
There is no overdrive stomp box more famous than the Ibanez Tube Screamer. The Edge from U2 uses a TS9 for most of his overdrive tones, as do many other rock and blues players. Thanks to tubelike distortion, smooth sustain, and fat tone, the Ibanez Tube Screamer has been and continues to be the world's most popular solid-state overdrive pedals.
The Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer overdrive guitar effects pedal is a reissue that's just like the original: same factory, components, housing, seasick-green paint, and the same overdrive that made the original Tube Sceamer overdrive a classic guitar effects pedal. Guitar Player called it the best. Plug it in. Crank it up. You'll hear what all the fuss is about. Tone, drive, and level controls.
Ibanez is a traditional manufacturer of effect pedals. The Ibanez Reissue series brings back classics of the legendary 9-series as well as some new interpretations.
Value for money:
Great stuffRichard on 12.05.2017
All time classic, perfect for giving your clean channel some extra punch and character AND for creating a great solo tone on your drive channel. Should have purchased this thing 10 years ago, but then it's never too late to enhance your tone. MP's delivery was amazingly fast, great work!