J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Output, Gain, Treble
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 13,0 x 6,5 x 18,4
- Weight: 0,7 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer · Guitar Effect
As manufacturer of the first CLONE KTR edition, Rockett Pedals now introduce a new pedal where a lot of the previous knowledge has been incorporated. However the Rockett Archer is not a 1 to 1 copy of the KTR, but rather a Boost/Overdrive pedal that captures the sound and feel of the first hand-crafted Silver Klon's. The Archer is both Boost (with the gain at minimum) or overdrive.
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,80Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,60Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00