JHS The Kilt
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Signature Model
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain, Boost
- Modes: 4 Modes
- Switches: Low Cut, G1, G2, Order
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Crunch, overdrive, distortion and fuzz sound in one housing
- Separate clean booster, pre / post switchable Overdrive
JHS The Kilt · Guitar Effect
The JHS The Kilt ground effect is the signature pedal from the guitarist, songwriter and producer StuG. The pedal has 2 sections: an extremely versatile Distortion section and an independent clean booster in JFET structure. The Distortion section is based on the 90s "Expandora" distortion pedal which is signified by its sloping tuna can design. Like the original the basic character of the Kilt's distortion can be altered via switch. The sound spectrum, depending on the switch position can be Crunch, rich overdrive, distortion and toxic crumbly fuzz. The clean boost section can be independently used as a boost pedal, or be positioned by means of the order switch before or after the Distortion.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-750W ES-8 BK£ 539,00