Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K
- Plug: Mono jack to Angled Mono Jack
- Length: 3,00 m
- Exterior Diameter: 6,0 mm
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Special Features: only high-end components
Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K · Instrument Cable
Karl's live-wire instrument cables are specially designed for guitarists. The Neutrik plug connectors with gold contacts are particularly robust and offer a good strain relief. In addition to the excellent sound characteristics, the Mogami 2524 cable has a normal diameter and does not twist even with hyperactive actions on stage. In addition, Karl's Live-Wire can be quickly rolled up and stowed away.
Karl's Wire is made in Germany in meticulous handwork and with the utmost care. Only high-end components are used to offer the best possible cable at affordable prices
Technical data of the Mogami 2524 used:
- Number of cores 1
- Instrument cable with double shielding
- Inner conductor Construction: Size 50 x 0.12 (OFC) 0.56 qmm (AWG20)
- Insulation Material: Colour PE Clear
- 2nd shielding: Carbon PVC
- Sheath diameter 6 mm, Material Flexible PVC, black
- Capacity (K0) at 1 kHz, 20 ° C 130 pF / m
- Inductance between the conductors 0.2 μH / m
- Electrostatic noise 0.15 mV max.
- Electromagnetic noise 0.07 mV max.
- Microphonic at 50 kOhm Load 0.3 mV max
- Flexibility / Durability 15,000 cycles
- Temperature range -20º C - + 60º C
No review for this product available.
All prices include VAT.