Keeley PSI Fuzz
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Voltage, Voice, Cream
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,2 x 3,3 x 11,4
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Combination of OP Amp and AC187 germanium transistor
Keeley PSI Fuzz · Guitar Effect
If you want more Muff !! The Keeley Fuzz PSI is based on the rare OP Amp Big Muff from the late 70s. Robert Keeley has long been the top dog in the pedal modding scene and has delivered to the PSI Fuzz consistent developement of a classic circuit. Led's are used as clipping diodes and the fuzz circuit is composed of an unusual combination of germanium transistor and 4 fold OP Amp. The sound spectrum of the pedal ranges from creamy, sweet resonanct Lead tone to an aggressive, gritty fuzz.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00