Koch Amps Classictone II 20
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 20 W
- Channels: 3
- Gain Levels: 2
- Loudspeakers: 1x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Koch Custom designed VG12-60 12"
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 3x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2x EL84
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Weight: 23,35 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in the Netherlands
- Class A
- Symmetrical XLR and asymmetric line out with speaker simulation
- Internal dummy load for silent recording
- Output volume can be switched in 3 steps
Koch Amps Classictone II 20 · Guitar Amp
British Class A Sound from Holland! The Classictone II 20 Combo is a compact Class A Combo with clearly British genes: 3 channels with a common 3 band tone control, spring reverb and a 3-step switchable output volume (home, studio, stage). The amp is excellent for recording: an asymmetrical jack output and a symmetrical XLR output with speaker simulation are on board, the internal loudspeaker can be switched off, while the amp is protected by an internal dummy load.
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner£ 56,00Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 10,00Karl's Patch-Wire 15 cm WK/WK£ 16,55Friedman Tour Pro 1530£ 359,00Dunlop Formula No.65 Polish£ 5,50Karl's Live-Wire 6 m K/K£ 33,95