- For trumpet/Trombone
- Small Clip in comparison to Model M
- Design: Clip-on
- Chromatic: Yes
- Metronome: No
- Scale: 12 notes, oscillating tuning
- Detection range (sine wave): A0 (27.50 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz)
- Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- frequency: A4 = 410 ~ 480 Hz (in steps of 1 Hz)
- Display Speed: FAST, SLOW
- Power supply: AAA battery x1
- Battery life: ± 100 hours (continuous operation, constant A4 input when using an alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 65 x 68 mm
- Weight: 36g (including battery)
- Scope of delivery: One AAA battery for test purposes
Delivery time on request
Korg AW-LT100T · Tuner
The small, handy Korg tuner for wind instruments as well as orchestra and club!
The Korg AW-LT100T offers a running time of 100 hours with only one AAA battery. The lightweight housing and the triangular shuttle switches ensure an all-round comfortable operation. A first time for orchestral instruments, this Korg tuner is equipped with a coloured LC-display for optimal readability.
Tuner · Korg AW-LT100T
No review for this product available.