- Power amp output: 225 W
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 28 Hz - 130Hz
- Special Features: Bypass via footswitch
- Connections: RCA, Jack, XLR
- 225W Active Studio Subwoofer with 10-inch Speaker, Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs, Balanced TRS Inputs, Unbalanced RCA Inputs and Outputs, Lowpass Frequency Adjustment, Phase Switch, Ground Lift, and Level Control
KRK 10S2 · Active Subwoofer
This is the ideal subwoofer for the following active monitors: KRK VXT4, RP5 and RP6! High-excursion glass aramid composite 10-inch driver and 225-Watt power amplifier deliver tight low-end extension to 34Hz and impressive dynamic range. Controls for input sensitivity, lowpass frequency adjustment, phase, and ground lift to match the sub to your studio's monitors and acoustics. Maximum Peak 113dB SPL at 1m. 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS, 2 x RCA inputs and 2 x XLR, 2 x RCA outputs.
- Demountable front grill
- 10” speakers
- Front bass reflex entrance minimizes setup problem
- Low pass filter tuneable from 50 – 130 Hz
- High pass fix for 80 Hz
- Ground lift against undesired noises
- By pass turns the subwoofer off and passes the signal full range onwards
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Roland RH-200 Headphone£ 77,00