Kühnl & Hoyer 1304 G KL 40321
- Tuning: Bb
- Valve: Without valves
- Material: Brass
- Cup material: gold brass with nickel silver rim
- Bell: 124 mm
- Finish: Varnished / lacquered
- Tuning slide: Nickel silver tuning slide
- Garnishment: Vinyl
- Mouthpiece: Standard, silvered
- Accessories: Leather strap
Kühnl & Hoyer 1304 G KL 40321 · Fürst-Pless-Horn
The Fürst Pless Horn 1304 from Kühnl & Hoyer convinces with its high-quality workmanship and its pleasant warm and rich sound. The easy response is standard with Kühnl and Hoyyer. No expense has been spared With the equipment. Thus, the bell has a nickel silver rim that makes it robust and conveys the sound. The mouthpiece has a tuning slide so that you get a clean basic tuning in the group. The practical leather straps are used for simple transport and to secure the instrument.
No review for this product available.