Lakland Skyline J-Sonic 5 AG
- Colour / Finish: Aztec Gold
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Strings: 5-string
- Frets: 22
- Scale: Extra long scale
- Scale Length: 35" (88,90 cm)
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: Lakland Chi-Sonic
- Bridge Pickup: Lakland Chi-Sonic
- Pickup type: 2x J-Style
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Weight: 4,95 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
- Lakland Dual Access Bridge: string-through body or "through bridge"
Lakland Skyline J-Sonic 5 AG · Electric Bass Guitar
Lakland Musical Instuments was founded in 1994 emerging from a quite successful business with used bass guitars, which the founders Dan Lakand Hugh McFarland were operating until then. Lakland worked together closely with Bartolini and thus found its way to the NAMM show finally. Although Lakland basses are high-end instruments of exceptional quality, it was a long and stony road to travel until names like Donald "Duck" Dunn, Adam Clayton, Mike Gordon, Geezer Butler, Pino Palladino or Darryl Jones could be found on the user list.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Rockcase Standard RC10605B£ 69,00Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 10,00K&M 17540 Instrument Stand£ 24,40Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40K&M 17540 Transluzent£ 27,50Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,70