Lastgasp Art Laboratories Tone Axe
- Frequency Divider Jetlyzer Fuzz
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Sens, Devide
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,5 x 11,5
- Weight: 0,28 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Connection for Expression Pedal
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Tone Axe · Guitar Effect
Another great piece of Japanese Noisebox art is the Tone Ax pedal from the Japanese Freakpedal forge truck Gasp Art Laboratories. According to Last Gasp the Ax pedal is a "Frequency Devider plus manual Jetlyzer plus Fuzz and Gate" - Logical? The Tone Ax pedal delivers sick fuzz sounds that can be controlled with the strength of the input signal. The Divide control affects either pitch shifts or can produce a jet sound. The potentiometer can also be operated via an expression pedal, which does very cool sound changes in real-time.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00