Lastgasp Art Laboratories Tone Mosaique
- Envelope Pixelizer
- Effect Type: Bit Crusher
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Blend Tone, Sens, Pixel Rate
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: high/low
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,0 x 6,0 x 9,0
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Connection for an Expression Pedal
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Tone Mosaique · Guitar Effect
The Tone Mosaique pedal of the Japanese Freakpedal Forge Truck Gasp Art Laboratories is a very cranky Noisebox. In principle, the Tone Mosaique is an analogue bit crusher: here the input signal is stored analogously, then decomposed into smallest pixels and chopped and then reproduced at the output. This results in bit crusher, tremolo, ring modulator and stutter sounds. The Pixel Rate Pot can be replaced by an expression pedal.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-750W ES-8 BK£ 539,00