Lastgasp Art Laboratories Transroom
- Analog Modulation Reverb
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Effect Level, Decay, Depth/Mod, Rate, D Time
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 12,0 x 6,0 x 9,0
- Weight: 0,3 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Connection for Expression Pedal
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Transroom · Guitar Effect
Lastgasp Art Laboratories has a sense for the curios and the extraordinary: the Transroom pedal is an analog!!! Reverb based on bucket brigade principle with modulation. Lastgasp uses BBD chips for Hall production - the result is a warm, dark reverb, which can be enriched with floating modulations. The D Time Pot can be remotely controlled via the expression pedal for cool real-time effects.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,40