Lastgasp Art Laboratories Transroom
- Analog Modulation Reverb
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Stereo Out
- Controls: Effect Level, Decay, Depth/Mod, Rate, D Time
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 12 x 6 x 9
- Weight: 0,3 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan
- Connection for Expression Pedal
Delivery time on request
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Transroom · Guitar Effect
Lastgasp Art Laboratories has a sense for the curios and the extraordinary: the Transroom pedal is an analog!!! Reverb based on bucket brigade principle with modulation. Lastgasp uses BBD chips for Hall production - the result is a warm, dark reverb, which can be enriched with floating modulations. The D Time Pot can be remotely controlled via the expression pedal for cool real-time effects.
Guitar Effect · Lastgasp Art Laboratories Transroom
No review for this product available.