LD-Systems WIN 42 BPH
- Wireless options: Headset Microphone
- Frequency band: UHF 734 - 776 MHz
- Receiver technology: True diversity
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Capsule type: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Life: up to 13 hours
- Features: Incl. 19" rack kit; stable metal housing; detachable antenna.
- Receiver Features: 9.5"/ 1U housing,. unbalanced 1/4-inch jack and balanced XLR
- Including: Receiver, pocket transmitter with headset microphone
- Simultaneous channels: up to 20
LD-Systems WIN 42 BPH · Wireless Systems
LD-Systems WIN 42
In the WIN 42 series, LD Systems presents a professional True Diversity radio system with 1680 channels in 20 groups. A wide frequency response and the integrated noise reduction ensure an unadulterated transmission of voices and instruments. With the software-controlled controller, up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously.
The professional wireless system WIN 42 in the UHF frequency range offers with its very clear and dynamic sound a variety of application possibilities for live performances and fixed installations. The two transmitter versions, Hand-microphone and Belt-pack, enable each singer, speaker or instrumentalist to achieve the best possible transmission of his performance with the greatest possible freedom of movement.
No review for this product available.
LD-Systems WS 100 AB£ 69,00