Lehle Little Dual
- Amp switcher for two amps
- Both amps are activated simultaneously using the left footswitch
- Right footswitch selects between two amps
- High-intensity LEDs
- Gold-plated-contact phase inverter
- Gold-plated-contact ground switch
- Lehle LTHZ transformer electrically isolates outputs
- Two inputs can be routed in stereo to outputs A and B
Lehle Little Dual · Little Helper
The Lehle Little Dual is an amplifier switcher for two amplifiers A and B. Both A and B amps are activated simultaneously using the left footswitch. The right footswitch switches between amps A and B. High-intensity LEDs make it easy to read the switching state. Features a Lehle LTHZ transformer which electrically isolates output A from output B to avoid hum causeing ground loops even if A and B are switched on simultaneously. Features a gold-plated-contact phase inverter and a gold-plated-contact ground switch. Two inputs can also be routed in stereo to outputs A and B.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,45