Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler
- Design: Pedal
- Modelling: Over 100 Stompbox-effects
- Amp modelling: no
- Tuner: yes
- Expression pedal: no
- Inputs: Stereo Input
- Outputs: Stereo-output
- MIDI: yes
- USB Port: no
- Headphone Jack: no
- Presets: 24 Presets, also editable
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Special Features: over 100 effects (Delay, Mod.; Filter, Pitch, Harmonizer, Distortion, Reverb and many more); port for optional Expression-Pedal;
- Including: incl. mains adapter
- Stompbox Modeller with Over 100 Effects, Built-in Tuner, and Tap Tempo
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler · Guitar Multi Effects
Access 100+ Line 6 effects from the Line 6 DL4 Delay, Verbzilla and other guitar effects pedals with the Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler multi-effects pedal. With heavy duty all-metal construction and easy to operate, the Line 6 M5 pedal is designed for the gigging musician who wants to access a range of distortions, delays, modulations, filters and reverb effects from a single pedal-sized stompbox. The Line 6 M5 stompbox modeller pedal features simple knob based controls like an analogue stompbox, no menus, no scenes, with one effect available at a time.
Effects included in the Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler include 12 reverbs (springs, halls, rooms), 19 delays including all the delay models from the Line 6 DL4, DM4, FM4, MM4 and Verbzilla (digital, analogue, tape echos), 23 modulation effectss ( tremolos, phasers, flangers, choruses, ring modulators etc), 17 distortions (tube drive, overdrives, fuzz pedals, etc), 12 compressors and EQs, and 26 filters. The same effects found in the Line 6 M9 and M13 Stompbox Modelers. Dedicated knobs control each effects parameters, just like turning the knobs on a stompbox. Use the tap tempo function to control time based effects.
Other features of the Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler include MIDI in/out, 1/4-inch expression pedal input, 1/4-inch stereo/mono inputs, 1/4-inch stereo/mono outputs, built-in tuner with signal mute, true analogue or DSP bypass and tap tempo to adjust the tempo in real time based on tapping a switch.
True Bypass in the Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler means that your signal bypasses all the Line 6 M5 internal electronics via a relay circuit from the pedal's inputs directly to the outputs when the effects are turned off.
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- One effect at a time
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Tap Tempo syncs time-based effects
- Chromatic tuner built-in
- 2 x 1/4-inch inputs, 2 x 1/4-inch outputs, MIDI In Out, 1/4-inch Expression Pedal Input
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
Line 6 Stompbox
Modeling Pioneer Line 6, has in addition to their successful amps and preamps, stompboxes in their program. The Stompbox series includes delay, modulation, distortion, filter and multi-effects from the M series.
Value for money:
line 6 M5mikey on 28.01.2016
Great stomp box with great effects, very very very cheap for what is worth! but... adapter problems makes it a bit less useful.