Line 6 Relay G55
- Patented 4th generation digital wireless technology.
- Half rack receiver made of metal, can be placed on an amplifier or built into a rack
- metal belt pack.
- 24-bit signal quality, frequency response from 10 Hz ~ 20 kHz (-2.5 dB).
- Dynamic excitation of 117 dB (A-weighted), super-fast transient reproduction.
- Sends on the 2.4GHz band where interference from TV channels, and other
- Radio devices are excluded.
- Up to 12 channels simultaneously.
- DCL ™ technology (Digital Channel Lock) for signal protection.
- Range of 100 m.
- Worldwide royalty-free use.
- "Cable Tone" simulation of the high attenuation of an 8 m long guitar cable.
- XLR and 6.35 mm output.
- Active half-wave antennas.
Line 6 Relay G55 · Wireless Pickups
The Relay® radio links based on the 4th generation of the patented technology are simply unrivaled in the guitar sector. The Relay G55 offers this unrivaled, digital sound technology, which is completely sound-neutral, in the practical half-rack insert. With 12 available channels, a compander-free 24-bit audio quality, a frequency response of 10 Hz ~ 20 kHz and a dynamics gain of 117 dB, the G55 signal sounds exactly like using a guitar cable. The 2.4GHz frequency and the specially developed DCL ™ signal encryption guarantee an absolutely reliable operation. The Relay G55 is really worthwhile for all guitarists with its exemplary ease of operation and the worldwide license-free use of the system.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.