Lone Wolf Audio Analog Synth
- Effect Type: Synthesizer
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: 1 Octave up, 1 Octave down, 2 Octaves down, Blend, PWM ,
- Modes: 6-fach Voice Switch
- Switches: 6-fach Voice Switch
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,0 x 7,0 x 15,0
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Analog synthesizer
- Pulse width modulation
- No special pickup required
Lone Wolf Audio Analog Synth · Guitar Effect
Lone Wolf Audio, the specialist for crazy effect devices, describes the analog synth itself as "Insanity in a Box". This pedal is an analog synthesizer, which can be controlled with an electric guitar. Up to 3 octaves can be generated simultaneously, 6 different voice presets can be pre-selected. With the PWM control (pulse width modulation), bold, floating sounds are possible. Lt. Lone Wolf Audio the pedal for friends of the 8 bit sounds of the old Nintendo sound chips.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45