Lone Wolf Audio Backhand Reverb
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Reverb, Volume, Dampen, Dwell
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Standard
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Spring hall Simulation
Lone Wolf Audio Backhand Reverb · Guitar Effect
The Lone Wolf Audio Backhand Reverb provides the typical sound of old spring reverbs. Heart of the pedal is the highly appreciated Belton Hall chip for convincing spring reverb sounds. With the Dampen Pot the natural attenuation of high frequencies can be simulated, Dwell has influence on the depth of the reverb.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45