Lone Wolf Audio Booze Lawyer
- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master, Gain, Treble, Volume
- Switches: Bypass, Boost, Clip
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- 2 separate circuits
- 3 band EQ
Lone Wolf Audio Booze Lawyer · Guitar Effect
Boutique Amp meets boutique pedal! Lone Wolf Audio Mastermind Joe Anastasio has grabbed himself two candidates at once. The legendary amp a certain Alexander "don`t call me Howard" D. and the Boost/Overdrive Pedal with the Centaur Logo. The amp section provides the typical soft, round basic sound of the original. With the upstream Boost pedal an extra portion can be put on top if needed. The Booze Lawyer responds very musically to playing styles, the basic sound of the guitar is always maintained. 2 legendary sounds packed into a effect pedal.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 56,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 68,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 575,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 378,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 412,00