Lone Wolf Audio Overdose Overload
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Mids, Fuzz, Bias
- Switches: 3 x Clipping Diode Switch
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 15,0 x 7,0 x 10,0
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- BIAS Control
- Switchable clipping diodes
Lone Wolf Audio Overdose Overload · Guitar Effect
With the Overdose Overload pedal Lone Wolf audio brings good old Octave Fuzz out of the Vintage corner, and gives it some newer features. With the BIAS control the working voltage of the transistors can be changed which makes drastic changes in sound. The sound ranges from rich, full Fuzzsounds to Crumbly Fuzz. The Lone Wolf ground effect also has the possibility to switch between clipping diodes. You can choose between matched LEDs, no diodes in the signal or NOS 60's germanium diodes. Mid and Tone Pots are interactive and influence each other. Basically, the Overdose Overload pedal is adapted to heavy music, but it is also easy to obtain classic 60's Octave Fuzz Sounds.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45