Lone Wolf Audio Plague Rat
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Distortion, Hi Cut, Lo Cut
- Switches: 2x Clipping Diode switching
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,0 x 7,0 x 15,0
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- hand selected Clipping Diodes
- Advanced sound control
Lone Wolf Audio Plague Rat · Guitar Effect
The Plague Rat! Lone Wolf Audio has another noble version of a classic in their program. As you can see from the name, it derives from the famous "Rat" distortion pedal, namely the sought after 1985 "Whiteface" version. The Plague Rat ground effect has in contrast to the original version, a 2 band EQ and an additional tone control. This Lone Wolf effect is also equipped with switchable clipping diodes. It can be switched between a hand-selected pair of silicon or germanium NOS diodes. The result is a versatile distortion pedal, which can be easily adapted to the electric guitar or the guitar amp.
No review for this product available.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 58,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 79,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 70,00Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Boa ...£ 82,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 595,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 black£ 61,00