RMB RiedlThe RMB Riedl musical instruments Components GmbH was founded in 1950 by Anton Riedl in Wilhermsdorf. Together with his son Roland, components for woodwind and brass instruments were manufactured in the basement of the apartment building. Four years later in 1954 his son Ernst also joined the company which then moved in 1961 into a purpose built Factory. They then started with the production of Sheet music stands, ligature screw assemblies and capsules. In 1968 they changed the name of the company in the Riedl KG with the holders Anton, Roland and Ernst Riedl. 1971 Edeltraud Riedl and 1984 Uwe Riedl joined the company. The products of "RMB Riedl" impressive quality and reliability. To cater for the growing worldwide customer base the factory was extended in 1985. The management today is Edeltraud and Uwe Riedl.