- Main Feature: 12 Channel console
- Inputs: 6x Microphone XLR/ LineJack; 4x Stereo Line Jack; 1x RCA
- Inserts: For mono channels
- EQ Mono / Stereo channel: 3 Band, fix
- AUX send/stereo return: 1 x pre, 1 x post / 1
- Channel volume control: 60 mm fader
- Outputs: 1x Stereo Main Out XLR/JAck; 1x RCA; 1x Phones
- Effects: Internal 16 preset effects processor
- Features: USB Audio-Interface for Recording/Playback
- 48V phantom power
- 7-band graphic EQ for master and monitor
- Footswitch connected
- Incl. Recording software
Mackie ProFX12v2 · Mixer
The microphone inputs are equipped with Mackie Vita mic preamp and feature a 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz). The respective channel volume is adjusted by 60mm faders. Even a low-cut filter is optionally connected.
Another highlight is the integrated effects processor with 16 selectable presets. The range includes a variety of Reverb, Chorus and Delay effects. If you should still happen to miss your personal favourite, you still have the possibility to connect an external device via the FX Send. Further features of the mixer also features a stereo return and four channels with insert points.
Some other features include a 48V phantom power, a graphic EQ for the main and monitor mix, as well as a separate recording path via RCA. And of course, the built-in USB audio interface, which is ideal for recording applications, as well as for playback feeds via PC or Mac.
The Mackie Mixer ProFX12v2 is just like its little brother the ProFX8v2 in terms of features and options. However, even smaller band projects can be realized with this Mixer.
Value for money:
thanks! !!beard on 05.03.2017
This mixer I've been waiting all my life. I have a city it is almost three times more expensive. Thank you so much it makes it possible to study music