Malekko Ekko 616 Dark
- Effect Type: Delay
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: Limited Edition (100 units, worldwide)
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Time, Mix, Regen
- Switches: Mod, Speed, Depth, T/B
- Bypass Mode: True bypass or buffered bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 50 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 8,26 x 6,35 x 14,0
- Weight: 0,32 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Malekko Ekko 616 Dark · Guitar Effect
The special matching of repeats of the E616 creates a wider frequency response than traditional analog delay pedals. Turn the Mix pot to full and the repeats are louder than the original signal. Pressing the modulation knob, the E616 gets a completely new character, subtle chorus through a beautiful vibrato.
The EKKO 616 offers a choice between true bypass and a buffered bypass where an internal trim pot sets the volume level to match the rest of the rig.
Value for money:
great dark analogpolarbee11 on 16.03.2017
I bought this item in used condition and I am not disappointed. Simple use, great sounding, I like the dark decay sounds. The modulation options can be used well. What I dislike in this pedal is the ugly max feedbacking sounds...