Mayones Setius 6
- Colour / Finish: Trans Jeans Blue Burst Matt
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,4"
- Body Material: Mahogany with Sapele back
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 5 piece Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Fretboard Inlays: Side Dots
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH - 2n
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-4B
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fixed Bridge with String Through Body
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Poland
- Push/Pull Volume knob for Coil Split
- Graph Tech Black TUSQ Sattel
- Strings: SIT - S1046 Power Wound [6-string]
- Switchcraft output socket
- Schaller Security Locks
- Schaller M6 Mini Tuners
Mayones Setius 6 · Electric Guitar
The Setius is another masterpiece of the Polish guitars manufacturer Mayones. The equipment is classic: mahogany body with heavily grained maple top and sapele back, maple / Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, solid bridge with string Thru Body strings and the tried and tested Seymour Duncan SH-4 / SH-2N duet. The transparent Transgraphite Burst finish shows the Flamed maple top very well. As always with Mayones top processing and top-notch.
No review for this product available.
We don't have any manufacturer information about delivery time.
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
AudioTeknik KKHQ 3 m£ 7,65AudioTeknik KKLQ 3 m£ 4,25