Mayones Setius 6
- Colour / Finish: Trans Jeans Blue Burst Matt
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,4"
- Body Material: Mahogany with Sapele back
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 5 piece Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Fretboard Inlays: Side Dots
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH - 2n
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-4B
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fixed Bridge with String Through Body
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Poland
- Push/Pull Volume knob for Coil Split
- Graph Tech Black TUSQ Sattel
- Strings: SIT - S1046 Power Wound [6-string]
- Switchcraft output socket
- Schaller Security Locks
- Schaller M6 Mini Tuners
Mayones Setius 6 · Electric Guitar
The Setius is another masterpiece of the Polish guitars manufacturer Mayones. The equipment is classic: mahogany body with heavily grained maple top and sapele back, maple / Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, solid bridge with string Thru Body strings and the tried and tested Seymour Duncan SH-4 / SH-2N duet. The transparent Transgraphite Burst finish shows the Flamed maple top very well. As always with Mayones top processing and top-notch.
No review for this product available.
Due back in stock on 15.12.2017
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.