Meinl Direct Drive Cajon Pedal
- Playing surface: Foam rubber
- Body Material: Metal
- Special Features: Shaped steel bar with direct drive
Meinl Direct Drive Cajon Pedal · Cajon
With the help of the MEINL Direct Drive Cajon pedal the playability is brought to a new level. Thanks to the 45 ° angle of the bar, the pedal can be positioned by the percussionist as usual, and due to the adjustable spring tension a realistic bassdrum pedal feel can be achieved. In addition, the pedal is equipped with a jig, allowing the pedal to be mounted on any standard cajon.
- Curved steel rod with direct drive
- Clamping device for use with all standard Cajons
- Adjustable spring tension
- Natural playing position
Cajon · Meinl Direct Drive Cajon Pedal
No review for this product available.