Meinl Woodcraft Vintage Black Bongo
- Diameter: 7" + 8,5" (17,78 + 21,59 cm)
- Material: American White Ash
- Skin type: True Skin cowhide
- Colour / Finish: Vintage Black
- Shell hardware: Chrome
- Special Features: Free Ride Suspension System (German Patent), unique design
- Accessories: Accessory bag, L-shaped tuning key, Tune Up Oil
Meinl Woodcraft Vintage Black Bongo · Bongos
The Meinl Woodcraft Bongos are distinguished by outstanding craftsmanship and traditional construction. Only selected materials are processed for this instrument to achieve this typically loud, bold bongosound . Macho and Hembra are now joined by a patented Meinl Freeride system opposed to other bongos, with a wooden block in the middle, as this would affect the resonance of the instrument! With the system, both shells are firmly connected to the lower rim, which means that no holes have to be drilled into the shells. This allows a freely resonating bongo shell.
No review for this product available.
Soundbrenner Pulse Metronome£ 83,00Boss DB-30 Metronome£ 21,80Meinl Fuss-Cabasa FCA5-L£ 155,00Boss DB-60 Metronome£ 55,00Meinl Professional TMB-S£ 94,00Meinl Professional TMCAJ£ 114,00