Mesa Boogie Mark V:25
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 25 W
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 3 per channel
- EQ: Bass / Mid / Treble / Graphic EQ
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 6x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2x EL84
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Including: Footswitch and cover
- Dimensions: 35,5 x 20,5 x 22,5
- Weight: 7,5 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Mesa Boogie Mark V:25 · Guitar Amp Head
Combine the legendary preamp sounds, stylistics, the reliability and the aggressiveness of the MARK IIC +, the MARK IV and MARK V and you receive a "greatest hits" collection of popular sounds of the MARK series, enriched with a vivid coloured new attitude, and packed in incredibly compact dimensions. The MARK FIVE: 25 combines the expressiveness of the popular MARK SERIES pre-amps with the exclusive Dyna-Watt Power Amplifier 2xEL84. The amp boasts with its "clip-ability", and "high-speed-attack" an enormous punch. The result is a new benchmark, a par of his famous ancestor. Compact dimensions, great performance !!! Try the MARK FIVE: 25 and you'll be surprised how massive "mini" can be !!!
- Designed and hand-built in Petaluma, California USA
- All-tube concept: 2x EL-84 power amp tubes, 6x 12AX7 tubes preamp
- Patented, switchable MULTI-WATT amplifier, supported by Mesa's own Dyna-Watt technology that enables retrieval of two performance levels with different circuit using an operationally independent 10/25 Watt power switch.
- 10-watt mode: Here are two EL84 power amp tubes in Class A/B triode operation for lush overtones and liquid feel at lower volume .
- 25-watt mode: Here are two EL84 power amp tubes in the Mesa exclusive Dyna-Watt Class A/B Pentodes
- Operation for maximum power, punch and clarity.
- Two completely independent channels with 6 different style modes:
- Channel 1: Clean, Fat or Crunch mode with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 watt) -independent Gain, Treble, Mid / Boost, Bass, Presence, Reverb (back) and Master Control, - strong mid / boost: doubles the standard center frequencies (setting 1-5 at mid control), variable gain boost (setting 5-10) allows the precise adjustment of the harmonic overdrive from subtle to extreme .
- Channel 2: legendary Mark IIC +, Mark IV and Xtreme modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 watt), independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (back) and Master Control [/* ]
- 5-band graphic EQ, Channel 1 + 2 separately selectable, footswitchable, bypass capability
- CabClone, speaker simulation (closed / open box) with integrated load resistance and headphone output, speaker on / off and ground lift switch
- All tube spring reverb, Channel 1 + 2 separate dial-up and adjustable (back)
- All-tube loop, röhrengebuffert,
- Full aluminum chassis
- Footswitch - Channel 1/2 & EQ
- Size: approx H: 20.32 cm, B: 35,56 cm, D: 22.1 cm [/ LIST]
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Ampete 222 Midi Amp/Cabinet Swit ...£ 765,00Ampete 88S Studio Amp/Cabinet Sw ...£ 1.539,00Klotz Prime 6.3 mm Klinke, 1 m£ 12,85Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,35