Mission Engineering V-Boost VB-BK
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,16 x 8,2 x 22,0
- Weight: 1,6 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Clean Boost without its own distortion
- Max Boost = 15dBm
- Maximum input before clipping = 2.7Vpp (1.0Vrms)
- Power Supply range = 9VDC - 18VDC
V-Boost BK (black) boost without its own distortion
V-Boost RD (red) Boost with its own distortion
Mission Engineering V-Boost VB-BK · Guitar Effect
The black version of the Mission Engineering V-Boost has a variable clean boost of 15dB and can be used at any point in the signal chain. After the distortion (Amp effects loop or after a distortion pedal) the sound only gets louder before clipping (before the amplifier input or before a distortion pedal) the V-Boost raises the gain.
No review for this product available.
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Mission Engineering PR1 Kit Peda ...£ 25,25