Mission Engineering VM-PRO-PZ-BK
- Effect Type: Volume pedal
- Technology: Analog
- Special Features: check Specifications
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Switches: Sparkle Switch
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 10,16 x 8,2 x 22,0
- Weight: 1,6 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- specially for Piezo Pickup
- Flat Black
Mission Engineering VM-PRO-PZ-BK · Guitar Effect
The VM-PRO-PZ-BK is the first volume pedal specifically designed for piezo pickups. Standard volume pedals work in conjunction with piezo pickups only conditionally, the sound becomes matte and thin. The input impedance of the Mission Engineering pedal is adapted to piezo pickups, with the Sparkle switch you can compensate for treble losses when you turn the pedal down. A high-quality buffer circuit allows long cable paths without sound loss. A tuner output is also available.
No review for this product available.
Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 79,00Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 58,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 70,00Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Boa ...£ 82,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 595,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 8 black£ 61,00