Mojo Hand FX Superlative
- Amp in a Box
- Effect Type: Amp in a Box
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Tone, Gain, Volume
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: high/low
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 6,9 x 4,1 x 12
- Weight: 0,27 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Mojo Hand FX Superlative · Guitar Effect
An American amp Dinosaur are the amps of the Valco Company, a branch of the National Dobro Guitar Company. Since the late 1930s, they made resonator guitars, from the 1940s also tube amps and later also electric guitars. The then cheap, small tube combos were widespread in the 50s. The Valcos have a characteristic crunch sound. Mojo Hand FX has set a monument in the form of an amp in a box pedals with the superlative of this amp. The pedal reproduces this classic sound with all its subtleties.
Guitar Effect · Mojo Hand FX Superlative
No review for this product available.