Mooer Pitch Box
- Effect Type: Pitch shifter
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Pitch
- Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Switches: Mode Switch
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 128 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Mini
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 4,2 x 5,2 x 9,3
- Weight: 0,16 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
Mooer Pitch Box · Guitar Effect
The Mooer Pitch Box is a pitch shift effect device from the miniseries. There are 3 programs: Harmony - the original signal has a rigid interval assigned (no intelligant pitchshifting!). Pitch Shift - creates a polyphonic, shifted in pitch signal over +/- 2 octaves. Detune: produces a chorus-like sounds by detuning against the original signal. Complete in a space-saving mini housing.
No review for this product available.
All prices include VAT.
Mooer Pitch Box_User Manual
Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown H ...£ 7,75StageTrix Pedal Riser£ 12,00Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K£ 57,00Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent ...£ 30,45