- Subcategory: Thunderbolt-Soundkarte
- PC Connection: Thunderbolt, USB 3.0
- Design: 9,5" Rack
- Analogue In/Out: 4 In / 4 Out
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Digital In/Out: ADAT or S/PDIF In / Out
- Monitor Mixing: Hardware Monitoring DSP controlled
- Sampling Rate: 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24-Bits
- Special Features: AVB-Audio network
MOTU 624 · Audio interface
The 624 can be connected to any computer or iPad via Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 or AVB Ethernet. The Class-Compliant driver has extremely short latencies (1.6 ms at 96 kHz over Thunderbolt).
The 624 is housed in a compact and sturdy aluminum housing and can be used in the studio, on stage or wherever you want. It has 8 crystal clear analog inputs / outputs, including 2 microphone XLR inputs with individual pre-amplification, 2 Hi-Z guitar inputs, main outputs, headphone jack and an 8-channel ADAT input / output - a total of 32 simultaneous audio channels.
Audio interface · MOTU 624
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.