MXR M133 Micro Amp
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Gain
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 2,5 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,0 x 3,2 x 11,1
- Weight: 0,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Gain Boost Pedal with Level Control, LED indicator, and Footswitch
- Footswitch toggles amp on/bypass
- Red LED indicates "on"
- Gain knob adjusts total output volume when micro amp is engaged
- Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop adapter (sold separately)
- Tough, compact metal enclosure
MXR M133 Micro Amp · Guitar Effect
The MXR M-133 Micro Amplifier Pedal adds a preset amount of gain, using a single control. With an electric guitar, this lets you boost your signal for lead work, adjust between two different guitars with unmatched output, for example humbucker to single coils, or it can supply a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop-off is a problem.
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 22 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00