MXR M69 Prime Distortion
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Output, Tone, Distortion
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Mains adapter (optional)
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,0 x 3,4 x 11,2
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Big '80s rock sound
- Raw and powerful sustain
- 100% analog signal processing
- Red Status LED
- Stable, pedalboard-friendly and road-compatible metal housing
- Made in the USA
MXR M69 Prime Distortion · Guitar Effect
Welcome back to the 80's! The MXR M69 Prime Distortion delivers the official 80s distortion sounds. The basic sound is powerful and aggressive - the pedal reacts well to playing technique and the volume pot of the guitar. On the inside, selected low noise OP amps perform their duty to keep the perimeter noise within tolerable limits, even at high sound settings.
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00